1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone's Wife Showing A Little Too Much At Wsb Today.. Spoiler Alert Bradders ..

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Noods, May 27, 2017.

1. At risk of being a Spoiler..A beautiful wife/girlfriend with child climbs steps of Team Kawasaki racing trailer showing quite a bit of cheek!

This was on Eurosport this morning at WSB Donnington..

I swear I was fully concentrated on our Foggy but when a pretty lady climbs over his shoulder probably with her skirt tucked into her knickers! Sorry Foggy and sorry Bradders possibly, but hey you don't have to look..

IMG_5138.JPG

IMG_5142.JPG

IMG_5139.JPG

IMG_5140.JPG

Thank god for pause and rewind...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. it's the old nicker piss fail. I go for a piss, my skirt gets stuck in the top of my knickers, Scots will know this syndrome

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Scots don't bother...

4. I agree. They just piss themselves.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Foggy looking absolutely full of happiness as per,,,,

6. Foggy?

I thought it was Corbyn!

7. Can you post up the video instead of the stills .......just want to see what Foggys saying .......

8. Foggy what a waste of space couldn't string a sentence together, didn't know any of the riders kept saying there's not much I can add to that .

9. But he is king of the jungle :)

10. T'was very windy there today.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SPOILER

It's actually a scene from next weeks dr who

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. God I hope so, as this series needs something as it has to be the worst since Peter Davidson

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nah not Corbin, Foggys lack of remembering riders names reminds me more of Diane Abbott.

Just imagine Foggy the MP and his policies..

Mind you, TBF Michaela reckons he's a great
    MANinVESTthough..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information