1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something New From Kawasaki

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Lucazade, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Well I like V2's in many shape and sizes (Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and even few BMW's) but from inline fours there is the Z1000 from Kawasaki, few other Kawasaki Turbo bikes but now I am intrigued by this teaser for Kawasaki's new sports bike.

If you read in to press releases, you know gossip it is to be the fastest accelerating bike .......

Still video is nice:

2. Uh just realised there is an entire series of videos bear with me.

3. So all 5 available so far:

4. Intriguing - always been a Kawasaki fan :Happy: my favourite bike of all time is my Z1b - but I did put a lot of sweat into it...

5. Well 30th September is the official day.

6. whats this new h2 about ???

7. I don't know, you haven't provided any info.

8. that's cause theres not a lot ,theres meant to be a supercharged kwaka coming this year ,but even dealers saying nothing its meant to be another league from anything but costs over 20k ita in this weeks mcn

9. 250hp and supercharged so I've read

10. wow that's quick.spoke to a kwaka dealer today and if the hype turns out true hes got my name on one , yee ha

11. I thought you binned your 1199 as you thought it was shit?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. If it's anything like the latest zx14 then it'll be big, ugly and numb looking. I don't care how much power it's got or how fast it is, I'll be sticking with my slow and gutless 1199.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I heard a rumour more than a year ago of a supercharged 600, so I'm seriously doubting the 250bhp claim.

14. don't think its gonna be big bike, big m think its more supersport size looking at the shiloete of it , should find out in 2 weeks at the cologne show, the kwaka dealer said it could be 600/750/1000cc

15. I can't see 'em supercharging a ZX10R, more like a 600/750. And about time too.

16. Might not be too bad then. After all you want a bullet not a torpedo!.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Or will it be a 750 to keep with tradition...

21-Kawasaki-750-H2-1972.jpg

18. Wht are those men wearing ladies clothes?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information