1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South West Run - The Next South West Run Is April 23rd 2022

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Hugo Magnus, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Tesco Taunton
    Castle Street
    Taunton
    TA1 4 AB

Fuelled-up and ready for 0900 for a 0930 (ish) departure

Come and join us for a ride around 150 miles of Somerset and North Devon`s finest roads.

You really ought to try and make this one, it's a ripper. It would be good to meet some new forum members to make the numbers up, bring your mates from other forums too.

Those of us who travel a couple of hundred miles (twice a year) to attend this event usually make a weekend of it.

So there you have it, all the details you need, plenty of time to arrange; leave, child care, or piss poor excuses why you can`t attend.

2. I'll innocently acknowledge this & no one can point I'm 'bumping' the announcement. :motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
  3. This far in advance is good, but being an avid Oxford United season ticket holder I need to see the fixture list before any commitment is made.

4. Another great blast around Exmoor today 24 bikes in three groups, all meeting up at designated tea and lunch stops along the way. A very scenic route on nigh empty roads with a diverse group of riders on a an interesting selection of bikes. A perfect day!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Missed this as it wasn’t on the new posts page. Damn. Had time yesterday too.

6. Photos? :p

7. The next South West Run is this Saturday - 18th September 2021

Meet at the Tesco superstore, Castle Street, Taunton @9:30.

Unfortunately I won't be going this time (off to Scotland for a couple of weeks) which is a shame as the weather is looking not only dry but unusually warm for the time year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Looking forward to this :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thread title changed to suit new date :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. Another great run. For those who didn't make the effort and wished they had you'll get another chance on April 23rd 2022

• Like Like x 1
  11. Excellent run ,many thanks to all involved and it was great to meet you ,Hugo Magnus

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Got two bikes to get MOTd, both now out as I don’t think I’ve ridden since May??!!!

13. @Hugo Magnus - I plan to come along this April. I've just booked a hotel room in Taunton. Hope to see you there.

14. Well done Steve, I'll be there D.v

Any other takers?.

15. Title of the thread changed to suit. Again :)

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  16. I'll be coming along weather permitting with a mate! - Looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll be bringing two mates with me this time. Staying in the Castle hotel on Friday and Saturday nights.

Hopefully no kamikaze deer this time. Rider OK but the new RT1250 was a write off and the deer didn't survive. The rider behind the RT escaped unharmed but with a liberal covering of blood and other fluids (from the deer).

• Like Like x 1
  18. Welcome. Why don’t you introduce yourself properly in the newbies section too please? :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information