1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spacex Launch Live Here

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Mark9, May 30, 2020.

1. Anyone wanting to see the launch in a few minutes here’s a link

ET please resist the temptation to “thread moved” for 13 minutes, thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Powered by a One Direction Merlin Motor!

3. fake news.....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ha, I was WhatsApping a mate during the launch, one thing mentioned was “how long before some fool says it’s fake”, well now we know, thanks Chiz:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Holy mackerel, they’ve aborted!, ground control just realised it’s not possible to social distance in the ISS !

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. The shadows are all wrong! :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The earth was shaped like a ball in the background, flat things do not look like balls!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. landing that rocket back on a floating platform is very clever

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I thought the return to home function on a Mavic drone was impressive before I saw what they just did with that rocket! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  10. im not sure... maybe i blinked or the feed cut for a second as i didnt see it land, it just seemed to appear there..teleportation?

11. ET?? - you must be “cuckoo”! ;)
    EDIT Sorry, wrong ET.

#11 Chris, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  12. I think that’s clear evidence that it was all faked Chiz, that and the credits having George Lucas in them, they must think we’ll believe anything!, there’s nothing wrong with my eyes, no Barnam syndrome here, fake!

13. crazy fools. as for the footage from the craft, i didnt see no ping pong balls flying through space like on buck rogers.. they really must try harder..

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I watched it, very thrilling....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information