1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spaghetti Headers

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by MADASL, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Finally finished pulling a new set of headers together for SS and SSie models.

It's been a while since the last batch we made but I wanted to ensure material quality and fabrication quality. These are lighter by 0.5kg and flow a little better than our original versions.

I'm having a small batch fabricated, some of which are already allocated including to Rich at LouigiMoto.

Contact me directly if your interested - £700 plus shipping.

Monster and 851/888 versions a possibility in the future.
    IMG_20181207_112559.jpg
    IMG_20181207_112615.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Beautiful :heart:

Please put me down for an 851 set :)

3. I can thanks but need enough numbers to make it worth the set up, jigging etc. In reality I need to order five sets of tubes and have them fabricated to keep the cost close to £700.

I could organise a one off for your bike but that will add a small amount to the cost - closer to £800. PM if your interested.

4. What is the effect on torque and power? Any dyno comparisons against standard? Thanks.

5. Jon, difficult to say as actuals depend on bike spec, condition, high comp, cams, porting etc. The systems always improve mid range and slightly benifit top end on standard engines. Unless you have a big engine when top end is improved also.

The only engine it would not be helpful for is a standard 600 type it's to big.

Thanks,

Mark

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information