1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spain Motogp Herez

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, May 5, 2017.

1. I can't spell Jerez.

FP1 (wet)...

IMG_2338.JPG

2. Its heref i fink.
    Has our horhey found his mojo?

3. Qualifying...

IMG_2361.JPG

4. Marquez was trying...

Twitter link to short video

5. warm ups just started

6. If one was so inclined, where would one go to watch this race if one didn't have a BTSport/Eurosport subscription. Purely for research purposes of course. ;)

7. not sure.. Mobdro? If you have a bud with BT get his sign in code, it can be used on 3 devices

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Also can get BT sport on Virgin, we have BT sport HD channels on Virgin and you don't even need the top package, just XL TV I think......

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. A little off topic but does anyone have any spare jobs going for James Toseland?

Whatever it is I'm sure he'll be far better suited to it than being in front of the camera, the bloke makes me cringe

Apologies, carry on

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Every time he says tech trois, I want bury a hammer into his swede!!:grinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Some of the info toseland says is really good. He is a bit of a tart tho.
    Expecting him to get some tats and peircings to go with rock god image soon.

12. He can ride a motorcycle far far better than I could ever dream of that's for sure, but I genuinely find him quite patronising in his comments on riders and wooden in front of the camera.

He's almost devoid of charisma so maybe a hammer in his swede might liven the doll up.

Honestly, he makes my skin crawl

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hodgies still fit though inhe

Nowt wrong with a bit of eye candy - what were you saying about James' wood?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tos was commentating yesterday, he's better at that than presenting. Hodgy struggles a bit on the grid.
    Not easy job tho.

15. Did Hodgson say 39 euro admission for the weekend.
    Bargain !

16. Bit late now though eh :)

17. Dear George

We weren't expecting that. Have you taken a Yamaha or Honda and had it painted in Ducati colours?

Your friend and mentor

Gigi xx

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. apart from dp fucking off from the start and winning ( much deserved but not so good viewing) I thought it was another great race. Zarco is a legend and borderline alien , Loz, although im no fan, showed he is more than a one bike pony, Rossi was in the mix, had problems , but was entertaining in the early laps...
    crashlow was... Well... Crashlow... But it was the bikes fault... Miller is an Aussie but I like his style..
    apart from his temper tantrum..
    moto 3 was the nuts as always...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information