1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spanish Trackday Bike Transport Possible December January?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dirty Leeds, Nov 5, 2019.

1. as above I’m on the boat Tuesday 26th from Portsmouth I’m probably ending up at Quesada but can go to most tracks maybe Jerez is a tad out the way just thought I’d stick it on here if someone was thinking of maybe trying a trackday last minute in Spain I’ll be on the boat back from Santander to Portsmouth on the 4th December

Be around £600 return ( negotiations possible)depending on where in uk and what spares go with the bike as I will be carrying other goods in the van but at present a lot of space for one maybe two bikes

Just thought I’d mention it as I’m going down and be a good excuse to watch bikes moving bikes isn’t very profitable but I enjoy it

2. Ok so I have knocked the 26th on the head as it’s coming too quick my boat is now 10th December return 21st December but honestly unless I get busy I’ll be looking at changing until maybe January but it’s potentially still December you can always give me shout for any updates

Do Not Sell My Personal Information