1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spares

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Harris911, Jun 10, 2019.

1. new to Ducati and the forum, I have just bought a 900SS project that needs light restoration, it is a 94, what is the best source for spares and service items?

2. Depends what you mean by spares? Ebay is great for loads stuff, however if its genuine Ducati parts, your dealer can sometime have bargains, I use Stein Dinse a lot as they have great stocks, parts tricky to find elsewhere. @Exige does belts.....are you after anything in particular? Welcome to the wonderful world of Ducati SS ownership

3. I've got a few bits and bobs from MotoRapido. Craig the parts guy there is a friendly chap :)

I've also fitted a set of Exige's starter cables...top quality stuff :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I need belts, filters, and I also need some of the fittings for the fairing and possibly some gaskets

5. Have a word with Craig at MotoRapido. Do the Ducati Forum members get a discount? UKMOC does.

6. Belts....Exige on here, get forum discount. Theres other options too.
    Filters....various options for this. I use MANN filters, cheaper than OE. K amd N also popular.
    Fittings for the fairing, let me know, I may be able to help as I have spares.
    Gaskets, Baines racing have sold me gaskets in the past, depends which ones you mean? Use threebond sealant on some stuff. You get head gasket sets for the heads.
    Ian

Do Not Sell My Personal Information