1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Speciale On The Way!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JoeC, Feb 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I just opened an e-mail from my super helpful dealer (Claus Carstens, Ducati Schleswig-Holstein) in Germany to advise me that the Speciale I ordered at EICMA in november is 100% confirmed as mine and the build is under way, 40,205€ delivered and including the magnesium wheels. That just leaves 35,000€ to find, ha ha.
    This will be my first foray into the modern Ducati world and my first new Ducati since the 916 era so I'm very much looking forward to it as according to Claus they are fantastic (he would say that wouldn't he) and easily outclass anything from the previous era!
    Joe

• Like Like x 17
  2. Lucky Boy:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well done :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Congratulations. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joe,Does this mean you are selling the old stuff:thinkingface:

6. Congrats. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll take the 999S Nero and give you a few wotsits over what he paid :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Congrats Joe
    Just done the factory tour and it’s very busy on the V4 line.Heard one start up for the first time prior to being run in the test cabin ,nice

• Like Like x 2
  9. No, they are all for keeps. I made that mistake several times before so now there's no ex-wife to pay off, what's mine is mine and staying mine!

• Like Like x 1
  10. fairplay to you Joe,,,knock yourself out:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's not paid for yet. I'll be rooting around down the back of the sofa for a little while to come!

12. It could be soon :yum

• Like Like x 1
  13. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Looking forward to see the pictures!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. IMG_0282.JPG
    This one any good?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Did you get a build or delivery date

• Like Like x 1
  17. The Bike?

18. Trust me, I already have the girl!

• Like Like x 1
  19. now if you have two that would would impress:p

• Like Like x 1