1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Specification Info ~ 2009 1100 Corse

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Riviera81, May 16, 2020.

1. Hi all, 1100 motard.jpg

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this query.

I've seen a 2009 1100 Hypermotard advertised, but am struggling to understand what model it is and what spec it has. I haven't seen another before in the same colour scheme.

The seller describes it as a 1100 Hypermotard CORSE. Would this be an EVO SP? It seems too early in 2009 but I'm not sure. The seller advises that the bike has; Marchesini forged wheels, Ohlins rear Shock, 50mm Marzocchi forks, Termignoni race cans. Carbon fibre belt covers and open clutch cover, carbon body panels.

Would this example have 95hp, or 90? I'm guessing the Termis would add a few ponies too?

It's not a bike I've considered before, but think this particular one looks stunning and is bound to sound epic and ride superbly. Reviews I've found online suggest they handle like 600 Supersports!

Any insight/overview concerning this example would be much welcomed!

Thanks!

2. Obviously i dont want to appear bullying but the guy selling it is Kev moose on here.....

3. Cheers Andy!

I have emailed Kev.

I don't know much about Hypermotards and following some research, I think it's a 1100S with some extra goodies. I was trying to confirm whether CORSE is a trim level from factory, but don't think so now.

4. looks like a sticker set to me...on a 1100s only surpassed by the white tyre wall lettering....

Kev is a genuine guy on here im sure he can tell you all about it.

5. You see Andy, it's nice to be nice :heart:

6. i thought nice.....with a toucan of bullying...you fooking muppet!

7. Theyre the ultimate hooligan bike....retro, manual, fucking hard to control and require alot of attention when riding....awesome though....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have been reading reviews and watching them online. They look like a lot of fun and very capable! Great brakes and suspension too!

9. Did you end up buying it? I messaged Kev about it yesterday as it was still up for sale. Was told it was sold pending payment. Boooo

10. Corse, or the Ducati Hypermotard 1100 Evo SP Corse Edition as it was named was the latest. It came in 2012 and had Corse paint on the fairings. Beyond that, it was similar to the other Evo SP models that were delivered, and which came in 2010. If you want a Hypermotard 1100 then it is preferably an Evo SP you should look for. Difficult to find, costs more, but definitely worth the extra money. You will not regret. I have an 1100 Evo SP-11 myself and this one never goes on sale.

2012-ducati-hypermotard-1100-evo-sp-corsa-pikes-peak-termignoni-mint-1.JPG.jpg

#12 folbjo, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
Do Not Sell My Personal Information