1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportsbikeshop.co.uk

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by El Toro, Aug 18, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  1. Yep - bought my leathers from there a few years back, couple of months ago got my new sidi's and a Kreiga messenger bag and dry packs...second that...plus they do interest free...awesome...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Good bunch tbh

3. Sportsbikeshop.co.uk is my preferred supplier; next day delivery with DPD tracking, decent range and decent customer service. I've had a load of stuff from them this week for the new Monster 1200R and they were excellent as usual.

4. Bought a SENA 10U from them for my C3 lid. Great to deal with, postage was free to France and they were the cheapest around..

5. I bought a Shoei Neotec helmet from SportsBikeShop a couple of months ago. Ordering online was easy, delivery was rapid and tracked, some freebies were included (one of the freebies, a mini toolkit, was delayed so they rang me up to apologise). Price was normal. Overall very satisfactory.

6. Yea, bought from there too, great service and range of products.

7. Another satisfied sportsbikeshop.co.uk customer here. Fast tracked delivery, well packaged, competitively priced.:upyeah:

8. I just bought a new lid to go with my new, er, Nuda.

First one I received was the wrong size but returned free and replaced within a couple of days... Nice helmet for £90 or so :sunglasses:

IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0481.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. What did you think of the Nuda - when I got the Hyper I was looking for a Nuda (couldn't find any R's for sale) but still preferred the hyper but if id have seen an R for sale it may have tipped me over the edge...I love them, like the styling...they got it so right with that one...shame they don't make them anymore...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hmm, I have historically had good service, however having checked via phone that a helmet was in stock I placed an order via their website to take advantage of their 0% finance, went through all the credit checks etc all fine, delivery was scheduled for DPD next day, this was on December 17th (2013) an hour later I was advised by email that delivery would be 22nd April 2014 !!!, not impressed so I phoned, no apology, order cancelled by them. Probably wouldn't have minded if there wasn't the finance aspect to it.

I now purchase my Arai's elsewhere.

11. I like it a lot... they are hard to find - I bought mine from a guy in France via this very forum, but they don't come up very often. The base model lacks Ohlins (and the rear could do with a better shock) but the engine is fab, makes a great noise and it's just a lot of fun to ride up to about 80 mph... Very point and squirt.

The styling very much sold it to me but I'm really enjoying riding it, everywhere. (Got back from within sight of the Pyrenees in a day and a half... that was a blast!!)

12. Nuda looks immaculate and a good buy. How are you getting on with it?

I am about to get my forks upgraded with new cartridge/spring set, fully adjustable.

We'll have to meet up and compare notes :)

13. Hi Kirky,

It is pretty immaculate - I stayed over with David in Gascony and saw exactly how well he looks after his bikes :grinning:

I love the character of the thing - it's just fun with a capital F. Suspension could be better though - it was fine in France but as soon as I got off the Ferry I noticed how much worse our road surfaces are - even a fast major road like the A3 from Portsmouth.

Would be good to meet up - my bike's off the road at the moment while I get it UK-registered. I have a MSVA inspection booked early September so not long to wait. Where are you getting the forks done - be good to hear how that works out.

cheers
    Dom,

14. Where? I looked all over and though there was one or two other online dealers that had the same price, no others offered freebies. I got a free tinted visor, bike cover and special helmet bag. And all the others were £50 more expensive.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information