1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Srs Performance Remap, Anyone Used Them?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Solstice, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Chaps, I’m just about to fit a full system to my multi, and would like it mapped, these guys have been mentioned on one of the Facebook pages, and are only 10 miles up the road, has anybody any experience of them?

2. I’m interested in the results on remapping the DVT as it seems only recently that it’s possible other than by Rexxer.

3. I took mine to Steve at SRS a week ago, (he has a dvt himself), have only done 10 miles or so due to crap Welsh weather, it definitely runs smoother off the bottom end, and stronger in the mid range, looking forward to giving it a longer run.

4. Do you have the cat in place still? I just have the termi slip on and am completely happy with the sound, but I'd like to get that famous flat spot mapped out.

5. I had Rexxer done on my Twinspark 2013 MTS. Made urban riding so so much easier, which is what I wanted. Did I notice more power etc … no. Plenty of power already, but was smoother towards the redline.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I put a full decat Termi system on, Steve did say he could map for a bike with the stock exhaust, give him a call (but allow some time!)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information