1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ss750 1991 Parts Manual/diagram

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by SueB, May 11, 2018.

1. Hi All
    Do any of you have a digital copy of the parts manual/diagrams for my 1991 SS 750? I'm having trouble sourcing one. Would be much obliged if one of you can help. I tried Ducati Omaha who have a lot on their site but nothing prior to 2000.
    Many thanks
    Sue

2. I look at the parts diagrams that "Stein-Dinse Gmbh" have online.
    Is that what you are looking for?

• Like Like x 1
  3. https://www.carlsalter.com/download.asp?p=831

This site might have what you want. , I’ve picked an approximate relevant file but there are more on there.

Have used it many times over the years and not had a virus problem. ( jokes to follow obviously )

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Also here,https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1140570/Ducati-900ss.html

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi - Thanks.
    This is nothing personal, but I only have the one computer and I use it for my work.
    Can't take risks - hence the question about if someone already had one digitally.
    You've all been brilliant to get back to me so fast. Appreciated.
    Sue

6. I have one for the 900SS (some stuff is the same) a 15.5Mb pdf - but if you need assistance with specific items there are people on here that may have the answers you want.

I may be able to break down the pdf file so it can be emailed in say 3 separate files.

AL

7. Hi AL
    Thank you so much.
    But, I have decided I will try again locally, and see if I can wring one out of my extended network.
    Thanks again to all and for all your suggestions.
    Sue

8. On that note, I have no idea how to close this thread! Sue

9. you just summon the geni.. er, Terry by putting an @ in front of El Toro (no gap) :)

10. Well, that's your choice of course; but depending on which year your 750 was manufactured (not which year registered) you might find you have a bit of difficulty with certain parts - for example most 750s are wet clutch and steel swingarm; but some earlier ones had a dry clutch and an aluminium swingarm; plus a different fuel tank; seat; seat catch/lock etc etc.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information