1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale St 2 Body Parts

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by dukesox, Mar 30, 2020.

1. I`m very slowly breaking a ST 2. I`m mechanically inept on a good day which means that so far it is just the very easy bits that are available. Please note that all parts have at least a few scratches and scrapes, message me if you want more pics of a particular part to check more closely.

Headlamp @ £40.00
    Top fairing including screen and indicators & very valuable Cross Keys Motorcycle Club sticker @ £95. I will split if required.
    Upper fairings @ £65 each
    Lower fairing near side @ £30
    Lower fairing off side @ £15 as it has a crack.
    Petrol tank @ £65
    Tank retaining strap @ £10
    Locking petrol flap & key @ £20
    Saddle @ £40 This has a couple of tears
    Rear fairings @ £20 each
    Clocks @ £95 Not tested
    ICU @ £95 Not tested
    Airbox & lid complete @ £25
    Water reservoir @ £15

Most of the rest of the bike is available, frame with V5, engine, wheels etc, just all in 1 piece at the moment.
    I`m still working and Royal Mail & Fedex collect from my work daily so no problem to post parts.

Cheers
    David

body parts.jpg

#1 dukesox, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  2. A few more parts now off the bike :-

Radiator with fan attached , tatty condition as shown . £25 Radiator has no leaks but fan not tested.
    Footrests @ £10 each or £35 for all four.
    Rust in shape of a centre stand @ £5.00. Tested prior to removal and it worked fine.

Pictures below. More pictures available on request.

rad.jpg

rad+fan.jpg

rest and lever.jpg

rest1.jpg

rest2.jpg

lift.jpg

rust.jpg

3. How much are you asking for that roll of paper ?
    What's the history .... how much mileage has it done ?

Just kidding around ....:p:)

https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/toilet.76944/

4. Well spotted and I'm glad you asked. That roll of paper is a high tech multi purpose hand crafted artisan non stick cleaning system currently only available at up market stores similar to B & M Bargains or Pound land.
    As it happens I do have a roll available for just 2 shillings and sixpence plus postage.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Do you have the Helmet cable for under the seat? Happy to buy if so. Don’t know how to PM on here though!
    karl
    upload_2020-4-12_11-0-33.png

7. Hi Karl,

Sorry I don't have that part. There is someone on here breaking an st3 but I can't find the thread or remember who started it. If I remember I'll let you know but in the meantime eBay usually has some listed.

Cheers
    David

8. Found the thread, try @conquistador

9. Karl, I've pm'ed you. Do you still want the helmet cable?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information