1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale St 2 For Sale. Complete Bike Breaking For Parts.

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dukesox, Feb 29, 2020.

1. I have an entire St 2 in red to break. Registered in 2000 and with 33000 miles but not been on the road for some years. Apparently running as recently as last year although I have not witnessed that.
    I am mechanically inept so planning to take off the parts that come off easily and then sell the bulk of the bike intact for someone who knows what they are doing to repair, use for the basis of a project or continue to break.
    I'll post pictures over the coming days and work on sensible prices but if any of you want any parts please get in touch. Keep in mind that if a 3 toed sloth having a nap would struggle to get the part off then so will I so if it is the dilithium crystal housing you are after you may have to come to get it yourself.
    Alternatively the whole thing can be yours for £1000.
    Bike in Bedfordshire for viewing.

Cheers
    David

2. I've been after ST4 mirrors for ages
    .... what state are they in ?

3. IMHO you’ll get more by stripping the bike and selling it off in bits but it’s a lot of work and a lot of hassle dealing with eejits on eBay; £1000 is a very fair price for an intact bike that was running. Had I not just bought an ST2 in exactly the same condition and price I’d buy it. I’m sure there are others that would as well. Sell it as a complete bike, it’s easier for you. GLWS

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Its all at work at the moment. I'll try to get to it over the weekend but it may have to keep till Monday.

5. Thank you ....
    .... there's really no hurry at all .

6. What does the tachometer look like?

7. a Tachometer :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Is it the green one that works with the P8 unit?

9. I'll pm you some pictures in a day or two.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. do mean like this

P1030585.JPG

11. That looks like the one,but question is does it work with the P8 unit?

12. Maybes yes, maybees nah :thinkingface:

13. Does a ST2 / year 2000 have a P8 unit,that's the first question?

14. It came with my 1996 916, are you after one ?

15. Yes,PM me with the details if it works with the P8 unit.

16. I could be interested in the whole bike and am just down the road in Beds. Do you have any pictures of it complete?

• Like Like x 1
  17. @aceofhearts. Most of the bodywork is off waiting to be cleaned but the rest is stlll intact. I'll take some pictures in the morning and send them over to you.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information