1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St Comfort Fairing

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Blueyfarm, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Comfort fairing for ST, better aerodynamic profile so more comfort but main thing is it looks so much better - dare I say “modern”... Upper fairing is replaced, a new screen is used and clock surround is changed. All parts can still be found except the clock surround which is impossible to source. Bad news then as this part is key as it secures the new 2-piece upper fairing...
    So here’s the plan, mine has been shipped to those nice chappies at Zero Limits - purveyors of beautiful carbon fibre products so a replacement can be made. The initial moulding is a long and complicated process but once finished others can be run off much faster and cheaper. Any interest let me know or ring direct to discuss.

2. FFEECD8D-F43C-4212-AA30-D0016DFFFF26.jpeg Here’s one made earlier for 996...

3. EE4C6583-D513-4884-918A-7E1FCA13DCA0.jpeg And nose cone, dash and front mudguard for BMW thingy...

4. Which mirrors did you choose pls?

5. Hi, on the ST standard mirrors fit either fairing.

6. Did you get the clock surround for the comfort fairing reproduced in carbon fibre? I'm looking for one if the mould still exists.

7. Also looking for a clock surround. Thanx Richard

8. Well that was fun! Nearly two years later and it transpires Zero Limits have ceased to be, have disconnected telephones and all parts supplied as patterns have been lost despite my numerous conversations with the Taiwanese manufacturer . I still have a genuine MS dash which is on the bike and on reflection it’ll remain there as they are rather scarce to say the least…

Do Not Sell My Personal Information