1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale St Used Spares

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Nasher, Jun 22, 2017.

1. I brought in a job lot of mainly ST2 used spares in order to get hold of a couple of Monster/SS parts that were included, and now have the ST2 parts to move on cheaply.

If anyone needs any bits and pieces let me know, I’ll try to add better images later tonight or over the weekend, the one below is from the original ebay listing.
    I’m in Clanfield/Havant, Hants for collection or can post at cost.

So far I’ve seen:

Headlamp brackets(not in image) with peeling paint etc but with rubber inlet hoses attached x 2 See below, Rough, - £5ea plus postage if required

Suspension Rocker x 2 £10 plus postage 1 SOLD

Swingarm SOLD

Rear wheel spindle SOLD

Swingarm to engine spindle x 2 £10 plus postage 1 SOLD

Chain adjusters from inside the swingarm and endcaps. SOLD

Brake and Clutch levers

Various footrests £5ea plus postage

Thermostat(I think) and hoses - £5 plus postage

Rear hugger – Useable but not perfect. £5 plus postage SOLD

Rear spring. - £5 plus postage

Sidestand switch - £10 plus postage

Various Handlebar risers

Rear brake Master cylinder brackets £5ea plus postage

Various brackets and fixings.

Nasher
    s-l1600[1].jpg

#1 Nasher, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. How much for swingarm, spindle,rear wheel axle,adjusters & suspension rocker. Thanks

3. If you can collect, then lets say £50

If anyone sees anything they fancy, get in touch, there is also a rear hugger and some other small bits I'll get an image of tomorrow. Sharksqb 16 has first 'Dibs' on the above items.

Nasher

Swingarm.jpg Var 1.jpg SS Switch.jpg Rockers.jpg rear axle.jpg Hoses.jpg HL Brackets.jpg HB Risers.jpg Footrests.jpg Brackets.jpg Belt Covers.jpg

4. Nasher I will have items please let me no when i can come and collect. Thanks

5. I've also added some prices and updates to the first post.

Thanks sharksqb16, I have sent a text as I'm still at work, but I suggest you remove your number from the open forum.

Nasher.

#5 Nasher, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  6. got text sent you one thanks if ok see tomorrow as text

Do Not Sell My Personal Information