1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St2 Performance Chips

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Pete Burdall, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Morning Guys

I received two performance chips with the purchase of my ST2 recently, one is marked std performance chip and the other is marked open pipes performance.

As I am sixty now I dont think that I need any more power out of the bike so they are up for grabs.

Make me an offer for both no silly offers please dont really know what they go for but will check online. cheers Pete

2. Might be worth trying as the non open pipe version is likely to give you smoother running.
    Ducati needed to design the original chip with emissions regs in mind, so it will probably be on the lean side of optimum

3. I know it's been a while since this was posted but in your opinion, but did you try them out eventually? I'm curious to see the results. I've been considering buying one from https://www.unichipeurope.com/.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information