1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St4 Luggage Keys

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Mat Griffiths, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Hi

I have a 2003 ST4 with factory Nonfango luggage. I only have 1 key for each pannier and I want to get a set of spares, what's the best place to get blanks ? or can I get a set of pre-cut spares ?

I have the key numbers for the originals.

Thanks

2. A decent key cutter or locksmith will match a blank. Timpsons at Tescos have modified Honda blanks for the ducati in the past.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. When I got my ST2, I was given a spare set of 'Honda' keys. They work fine and I guess that was a Timpsons job!

4. Yep, Timpsons did a set for me

5. OK thanks, off to my local Timpsons on Friday afternoon :)

6. Hi guys, any idea what blank Timpsons used ? Went to my local branch today and they struggled to find a matching blank ? There's another larger more established one a bit further out that I'll try next.

Thanks

Mat

7. Handed them the key, they could not get it spot on or the plastic bit but they got close enough

8. #8 broadie, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  9. Timpsons or any decent key place could do it, I found they matched a metal one without the plastic part on and that was good enough to make sure I had a spare.

10. Hi, thanks for the replies, all sorted now :)

Went to the larger Timpsons booth, where the guy was a bit more experienced. He looked at my keys, went straight to the board, picked up two blanks & cut them... I was in and out in less than 2 minutes.

Keys fit perfectly :)

Mat

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information