1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St4 Re Wire

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Yammyducati, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Hi guys hope you ate all doing well, .... I am currently in the middle of re wiring my naked st4 2002, I am struggling to find any info for st4 as in wiring schematics just st2, which on first glance appears to be the same, but now nearly finished, found side stand and red ignition light are not on there, I have figured out side stand wiring, but does anyone have wiring diagram for the blue/white, green/black wires from red light,? Thanks guys and gals,

2. Thread moved

• Like Like x 1
  3. @chrisw has posted all of the good stuff you'll need above .... [ as always :upyeah: ]

I've got my 2000 ST4 stripped down right now , so if you need any further wiring info
    for example , how the main harness or sub-looms are dressed in to the frame ....
    .... feel free to post back here , or send me a PM .

4. Ok I'm guessing this is not used

5. I have stripped my st4 and done away with connection plugs etc as naked, nearly finished found 3 phase to regulator over heated needs re terminating, but found blue white, black green not on wiring diagram must be unused

6. Thanks aero appreciated

7. You may find this diagram easier to follow.

Attached Files:

8. There is no side stand or ignition on light on the ST series.
    3 is the Neutral light, 4 the fuel warning light, 5 the indicators tell tale and 7 the high beam warning. The other red window is the ignition on light on other models but is not used on the STs.
    Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 12.51.20.png

9. Sorted,, was unused, and side stand on st4 not shown but Sorted, hey I've Sorted it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information