1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale St4s 02 2004 Now Sold!

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Harlequin, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My ST4S 02 ( the one with ST3 fairings) is for sale again following a buyer messing me about a bit!

Only selling as i am looking at a Multistrada fuggly, so if anyone wants to swap let me know!

Its in good condition, 17500 miles, 2 year service due in August, although only completed 1500 miles in that time. I was going to extend the service by a year but the new owner can decide.

It has colour coded air inlets and tank panel, after market mirrors plus originals. It comes with a 14T sprocket not fitted as yet, and has good tyres, chain and rear sprocket.

It also benefits from the factory fitted pannier rack and panniers (one has a paint scratch) and a bagster tank cover and bagster alpha tank bag.

I had sold it for £3250, but on this group will be selling it for £2850 allowing for the service.

Its MOT is due in June, which i will be carrying out so the bike will come with a 12 month MOT

It also recently had a pro suspension set up at Pro Twins Ducati dealer, and front brakes (braided by the way) were bled

All in all a great bike, and good value i think!

Send me a pm and i will email across some pics

I purchased this from a Ducati dealer ooop North, who had sold the bike originally and been looking after it thereafter and here is the link to the video they did when i bought the bike

https://video.citnow.com/vtqNsJRMqjT

2. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information