1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steve Jordan Or Protwins For Suspension Setup?

Discussion in 'Suspension help' started by Freerange_egg, Aug 22, 2020.

1. The former if I had to but normally do it myself.

2. Steve Jordan based on feedback over the years. Not tried either.

3. I had the suspension on my Monster 1100 and Monster 1100evo set up by Rob at Pro Twins. It made the world of difference to the bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Just been down to Pro Twins and Rob did a couple of tweaks and the bike feels lovely now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Hmmmm

what are you setting it up for dude ?

Colin @ 100% is very good

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. if you can get it guaranteed that its Rob at Pro V then there is nothing to split them, I personally would go to Steve Jordan who rebuilt my 996 Ohlins back in the day, mainly because I refuse to put any money through the tills at Pro V.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Rob at Pro Twins sorted my 1200r suspension. Recommended.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I can't comment on Steve Jordan but I have used Pro Twins (Rob) to set up my Gen 2 Diavel, which was much better for it. I've also used HM Racing in Edenbridge who set up my Super Duke R and made a world of difference.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Mainly for road riding.

10. I'm curious, why?

11. Me too.???????????????

12. Because Brett who owns ProV is a absolute **** of the highest order and if I treated prospective clients / customers the way he treated me I'd be 1. fired and 2. embarrassed at being such an almighty ****

Even though I lived for a number of years within 15 miles of ProV I refused to spend a penny there and shipped my bikes to @nelly in Nottingham .....

Its a shame as have met Rob on loads of occasions at various trackdays and he is sound.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Brett May have a unique style, but Pete, Rob and Malcolm are superb, so if you are looking for work to be done, they are still worth getting in touch with.

14. Also worth noting that Rob and Pete are also joint directors of the company alongside Brett.

15. They may well be directors, and I know they are a good workshop but I vowed never to put a penny in Bretts pocket, directly or otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yeah a huge fan of Rob.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. If it’s suspension there’s only one person for me ! Pete Clifford! It’s a days drive there and back but I’ll do it every time!

18. No offence to Pete but when you have Rob, Steve Jordan and Perry at HM Racing within the vicinity theres no need to travel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. All about who you trust I guess! For me that’s Pete, but then he’s done all my bikes! Although Colin at 100% was great too! Helped me on the set up on my R1! I reckon if petes good enough to set Pete Hackman’s bikes he’ll do for me!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information