1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stickers.....

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Swiss T, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Too much?

Supersport R o_O

E50F7A83-61B3-4414-8954-AA54EB54C375.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Certainly not too much as in over the top.

My preference would just have been for the decal to have been lower on the fairing so that it resembles the placement of the decal on corse editions.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Quite tasteful!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I had the same sticker. I cut the Corse bit off as the SS is not a sports bike, but a sport tourer. I then removed the Ducati part from the bike because it looked sh1te in my opinion. The bike is fine as standard.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks ok to me. I don’t have any stickers on mine (except Datatag) I like the plain look.

6. Well, after a run to Filey & back from Stockport, I confirm the SS is much faster with the stickers....

:cool::p

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Looks fab. I like the stickers on the front and tail section. Have you added a lower fairing section?

8. Like that a lot, very nice.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes; it has a carbon lower section :upyeah:

10. Looks great.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks good in my opinion.

12. Looks good.

That is my chosen next bike subject to blah, blah... I've have never seen one in real life (or not realised what I was looking at). I will buy the panniers and use it for touring. Would you say that it is comfortable enough for 200 mile days (I am not looking for an armchair!)?

13. 03B9EC0F-83E8-4EA4-80D3-60E95B5C350F.jpeg D156EACA-3010-4045-B35B-74C1D1E25554.jpeg E0901FCE-0EB9-4C2C-BB3E-D219CADB6B4F.jpeg Done something similar to my 848 the weekend.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I also bought the touring kit, but haven’t had opportunity to use it yet..

200 mile days shouldn’t be an issue.
    I added the comfort seat, but not because the original isn’t comfy; it’s a bit taller.

I would have a test ride before buying one; still struggling a bit with mine tbh.

:cool:

15. I intend to do test rides on the three bikes on my shortlist when I get fitter and my driving licence back.

The comfort seat was something that I was going to consider.

Roughly what sort of range do you get out of a full tank?

16. I ran it nearly empty a few weeks ago (unplanned) & it was roughly 140 miles.

17. Thanks. Worth knowing as I can get about 220 out of my ST3 but, I guess, that you were not touring. Normally, even though I have luggage, my touring range improves (if I am not thrashing it!). If I could get it to 160 (when touring) then that would be fine.

18. Anyone know where I can source a 10x10cm Agip and the Ducati & Ducati Corse stickers from please?

Is there a paint colour number for that matt finish red?

Many thanks.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1a82.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. I regularly do up to 140 miles and the bike is very comfortable, well it would be after always having sports bikes.
    I love mine and it has been compared to a comfortable panigale.
    It is plenty fast enough for the country roads, handles well and can do 150 miles without stopping for fuel and that is giving it a good thrashing at times.
    I also have the comfort seat and it is slightly more comfortable.

The recently fitted Termi has now made it sound like a Ducati should.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information