1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Stm Evo 90mm Slipper, Plate, Guard

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by MDundee, May 26, 2019.

1. G'day all! I'm returning my 999 to standard so all the nice bits are gonna be on here for grabs. I'll put the STM stuff in here then there'll be Gilles Rears, Powershift and Ohlins at least in another.

90mm Evoluzione Slipper FDU-S212 - Z48 Basket & Plates 050.JPG

Includes all necessary parts, and also the pressure plate locking tool needed to install. It comes with a couple of different nuts so this will likely fit other models, I'll advise part numbers if needed. The current pressure plate has a mark all the way round where a guard contacted on install, doesn't affect it in any way. Comes with install instructions, both nuts, and locking tool. £500 Posted to UK

Brand new never fitted STM 003MG010 Pressure Plate

029.JPG

Spare pressure plate for the above clutch, might fit others. Nightmare to get old of! £120 Posted

#1 MDundee, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 27, 2019
  2. STM Clutch guard now Sold

3. Anyone on the fence those STM Evo Slipper clutches are f***ing fantastic, have one in the 996 and it was one of the best upgrades I made during its 50,000 odd miles of use ......

And with the right lighting look super sexy .....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information