1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stolen Overnight 11th Triumph Tiger 1200

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by paulfastbikes, Mar 12, 2017.

1. best mate bike about to go for ride today wakes up to find Scumbags have stolen his bike
    a GREEN Triumph tiger explorer with black Givi top box
    VRM LJ14ZJN

from Bromley south london

this is so frustrating ..Police need to do more around this crime wave ,Who is breaking and selling the parts ?!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Sorry to hear this. Hope you get it back and the perpetrators are hung publically. There appears to be a huge problem with theft of motorcycles in and around London, moreso that everywhere else. The authorities need to come up with something as it's getting ridiculous. :Arghh:

3. 2 stolen from brentwood last couple of days. Kawa and triumph.

4. could be gipsies?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sorry to hear about the theft.

Yesterday the next door neighbour was having his drains unblocked and the two of them took an interest in my bikes (servicing one in the garage and two were out on the driveway) while the driver was ok his man riding shotgun wouldnt looked out of place in a ram raid so monday my alarm system in the garage is getting an upgrade (you never know who chats to who) - theres an internal buzzer in the garage attached to the main system but ive ordered a soundbomb which is so loud its mains powered. So my mate (the alarm bloke) tells me if you stay in the room more than 10 seconds youll fall over as the noise is so loud you loose balance...roll on monday....

• Like Like x 5
  6. Or Aliens?

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's getting like you can't park a bike in the Smoke and expect it to be there when you come back

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Was it garaged? Every time I visit London, I'm amazed by the amount of motorbikes on the street and in front gardens. I wouldn't sleep a wink. :Nailbiting:

9. Due to high house and rent prices, garages are let out to car wash operatives., Therefore, motorbikes live outside.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. . I found out recently that a lot of them don't get broken for spares - they get slung in a white van and go straight to Lithuania,Latvia,Estonia etc where the mere fact the motorcycle is in your possession means you can register it and obtain the equivalent of our logbook (V5).The system is a joke in the U.K. as it's rare to get a tug leaving our shores but coming in driving a Spanish or European plate you get pulled apart and 100 questions! It's only going to get worse

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. And the bloody Transit van they carry your pride and joy in is more than likely stolen as well!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not good news, I'm 2 miles away in Beckenham. Was speaking to a neighbour yesterday who reported that there was an increase in the number of thefts in the last couple of weeks so some dodgy people must be moving through. Was the Triumph garaged?

I like the idea of the sound bomb so will be looking that up.

13. When I get it I'll throw up some photos.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. not all gipsies are bad

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Mashable!

16. A couple of units on the estate were I work got turned over a few weeks ago. One of them was the owner of the yard who only had a few bits stolen the other was a tree surgeon guy who had his unit cleared out by the filthy scum. They also nicked his mini digger as well which really left him in the shit as he had lots of work coming up for it. Any how these bastards just waltzed onto the estate in full view of the cameras got a ladder of the back of the truck then used it to stick mud on all the cameras then just went about robbing the poor sod of his business. Makes my piss boil I hate the evil fucks I really do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. My 1098 Streetfighter went straight to Lithuania :confused:

18. Last year about 35 of us went to Riga,Latvia on an old fares stag and we counted about 10/12 RHD white van man Transits/Sprinters and Vivaros on local number plates.Some were still sporting their giveaway Capital 95.8,Kiss FM 100 and UK van dealer rear window stickers - talk about blatant! With bike handlebars all on the same side you can only guess how many of our pride and joys are over there?

19. My KTM ended up in bits on eBay. Owner was selling parts "due to upgrading parts". This was the R model so all parts were already top notch. Wheels he was selling even had my tyres on and looked well worn (I'd just purchased a set to throw on).

I told the police and they spent a week thinking about life, then went round with no warrant. Got told to come back with one and by the time they did that the lot had been moved elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. They probably apologised to the guy!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information