1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stolen Quads

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by BIG M, Sep 28, 2016.

1. I'm throwing a bit of a long shot here but could I ask everyone to keep an eye out for two stolen quads. They were taken around about midnight on the 25/9/2016 from Mitton/Whalley area in Lancashire. Ones a green Kawasaki 450 which belongs to my neighbour and the 450 Honda Foreman was mine. The Hondas quite unusual as its ex military and is green rather than the usual red colour. They were pushed across fields onto a nearby lane then ridden away. The Kwack has no exhaust and makes a real racket. Most of the neighbourhood heard it, which means the thieves were blatant about it. I also had a quantity of power tools etc taken. 2 Milwaukee cordless drills, cordless angle grinder, Chargers, spare batteries, 2 Stihl chainsaws , hydraulic pullers and probably a load of other stuff I haven't realised yet. I realise I'll most likely never see any of it again but stranger things have happened. If anyone comes across anything please drop me a line or call the police who'll ask you leave a message, email them, tell the horse whisperer or just bang your head against the wall. Probably best just letting me know. Thanks. Jason.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

2. Sorry to hear of this, will keep an open eye on the forums/classifieds/auction sites that I peruse.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Keep an eye on Gumtree !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Let's hope the scum bastards die in a non quad related accident involving no other person.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for good advice. I'm keeping an eye on classifieds, never thought about gumtree but I'll look, half of the stuff on there is dodgy!

6. Dont know if your on Facebook but always worth posting on local FB selling pages.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information