1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***** Stolen R1 & Fireblade - Brands Hatch This Evening ****

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by Advikaz, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Lee Devenports bikes Stolen from the Bemsee meeting at brands hatch.

Keep your eyes open guys and girls !

6BDCF539-8D71-4AE7-8821-4777C214D85B.png

• Crap Crap x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Fekkin scum :mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. The place needs real security on the gates.
    A better way to check bikes and cars that come in and leave.

Bit like a cloakroom with raffle tickets!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. Really nice chap apparently. I know a guy racing there this weekend, must be hiring a pit-bull to tie to his bikes about now.

The balls of these thieves is astounding.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Saw this on FB. Sadly not surprising. Having had bikes nicked in the past I always have my security antenna on. I've often observed at track events just how easy it would be to nick a bike(s). These fuckers have more front than Blackpool and that's all it takes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Just imagine if they got caught in the act as well. No saving them from a bunch of pissed off bikes racers.

The hiding would be beautiful

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. These circuits take money off everything, they should protect people’s property, how can two bikes be allowed to be taken? Measures should be in place some sort of personal ID that can be put on the bike and you have matching iD in your possession ie invisible ink serial number on the bike and you have paper verification with the numbers plus photo ID and the bikes go nowhere until it all tally’s up....it’s not rocket science dirty thieving bastards

8. I often go to Donnington to watch track days, I go in my van, I Park in the paddock area and each time, in and out I am just waved through, even random checks would be a small deterrent.

9. Bikes found and owner has them back!

• Like Like x 8
  10. Any news on where they were recovered?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Apparently he got a phone call saying where he could find them........

• Like Like x 1
  12. MM wonder if they didn't want him to win.

13. Brilliant news, but the off road bikes are long gone the bastard thieving cunts

14. I do say help yourselves though and don’t tow on a trailer, don’t plaster bike stickers on a van either, looks cool in the paddock but you are asking for trouble, unfortunately it’s the world we are in.

15. Hurrah!! That was lucky.

What do we think prompted this then? Too special? Not mainstream enough? Someone had a word in a shell like? Discuss...

16. Not sure. Maybe they were a bit too hot. Maybe they were ransomed back.....

Glad he got them back though.

I have 2 wheel clamps for my trailer as I'm paranoid. I know wouldn't hold up 30 seconds but it may just make the scum bags walk on.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information