1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stolen Stolen!! Ducati Hypedmotard Sp 821

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by Marcus Kourie, Jul 31, 2017.

1. ALERT!! Two bikes stolen! Kawasaki Z800. Ducati hypermotard SP 821. Westferry, London.

2. Any more information?

3. Reg : LF15FDJ - it has no rear indicators. Both bikes locked up with chains and disc lock. Underground in secure parking. Please share. Kawasaki Z800 tinted front headlamp with tail tidy. Waiting on cops. Stolen sometime today.

4. More details dude then can share on numerous outlets

5. Feck me, so sorry man, has the capitol actually become the Bronx?

6. Hypermotard 2014 SP. it has 15 plate on. It has datatag. It has red brake reservoir. No rear indicators. What more do you guys need? Where can I share it?

7. Facebook?

8. Where on Facebook? Shared on two outlets. But don't seem like much action in there.

9. Please can someone post on stolen bikes uk group with 17k members. I am not a member and taking forever to be accepted.

10. On your Facebook page.

11. Gosh it's so scary seeing these every few days.

12. Post up pics of the bike and if possible VIN numbers of engine and frame. Will make it harder for the amoeba scumbags to sell on. If you buy a frame or an engine without a logbook or accompanying documentation, you are asking for trouble. Moreover Ebay et al should prevent you from advertising such items unless you can show evidence of its identity and origins. These parts if not sold overseas will doubtless make it into the second hand parts market but a vidulant an honest breaker, should steer well clear. The less scrupulous amongst that brigade needs castrating. Buyer beware. Scumbags eat shit.

13. IMG_2585.JPG IMG_2587.JPG IMG_2589.JPG
    I will post VIN no shortly! Please let's catch these scum. They pushed both bikes out on a moped. Crazy! I wanna break legs more then get my bike back.

14. absolute shit bags!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ffs this is getting a regular occurrence :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. So sorry to hear, I know how gut wrenching it is. I was actually walking along earlier and thinking, this is one area this Sharia law people have got right... get caught and lose a hand.

These kids have absolutely no fear of being caught.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I think the London bike owners need to team up and take this up with the cops... Collective action will definitely yield better results than individual owners. Is London becoming the capital of bike theft? :scream:

18. Have posted on facebook, motorcycle stolen (20,000 members)and STORM a similar fb site. Also on DOCGB page. Posts awaiting approval, whats reg/colour of kawa?
    Looks like pro gang in van so bikes maybe going abroad.

#18 900streetfighter, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mate of mine almost caught out by four little shites on two scooters two weeks back, on his driveway outside his house, No crash helmets, balacalavas, no number plates on scooters, mate and his wife had just got home from a ride out when the b*st**ds pulled across his drive, one pillion started to pull on a pair of gloves, they were after his speed triple, he clocked what was going on jumped back on his bike shouted at them " You aint f***ing having it and rode straight at them.
    Spooked the little f***ers and they took off along the pavement with Triumph following in the road. He collected a police car on the way who chased scooters, Police car turned into dead end street and told mate sorry we thought they went this way.
    The police are under instruction not to persue this scum or they will lose their jobs.
    This crap is only going to get worse, Legitimate motorcyclists need to take action, maybe we should start an on line petition to the government requesting that these individuals are not protected by the law whilst they are mugging the rest of us off. we must be able to get the 10 thousand or what ever it is names on a petition to force the hoorays at westminster to listen and take some action.
    I saw my mate yesterday and he told me that a friend of his had his Honda SP2 taken in the week.
    This has got to be stopped.
    Oh and when the police decided to end their persuit of the scooters they decided that they would run my mates number through the PNC as they might get a result on the soft option.
    We seem to be getting shafted from both ends.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Shit news.Will this never end?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information