1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storage - Rear Bags

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Magic77, Jun 5, 2019.

1. The joy of new model is finding any accessories and thats expected. So just wondering if anyone has found any good solutions in terms of a small rear bag on the back of the seat.

Struggling to get anything to sit well and need something to store few essentials when ridding.

2. Have a look at kriega,I’ve got a tail pack and their quality is outstanding

3. How did you mount yours as tried a kreiga and just cant get the bag to stop sliding off the back

4. I’ve just done this..........loop the straps to the subframe. Connect kreiga bag. Job jobbed.

B9029986-5CD7-42D9-ACD6-30E43719FEC9.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is that a 10L maybe as I tried the 5l its a right pain as they dont have the clips. Might have to try again thanks

6. It’s the US20, but the US10 and US5 works with the same set up too :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thats what I thought but the US5 I just purchased the straps that go over the top are one piece not clip gether. Making it a pain to remove easily. Goign to try setting the front straps at better angle. Otherwise back to drawing board

8. Sounds like you have the older version US-5 . You can get the later straps with alloy hooks and loops that remain on the bike for about 20quid

9. Tried both, have borrowed a 10L which has clips on top and hooks on sides so easier to senter. Also trying the oxford rigid unit.

10. Just bought a SW Motech rackpack and will fit it tonight and upload a picture of how I get on

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not too bad and 45 litres

IMG_20190610_180849.jpg

12. Good fit and good design especially with the capacity but the strapping would be very annyoing , have you found a better way to mount them

#13 Magic77, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Crap Crap x 1
  13. I'm not using them long straps I've attached them to the underside of the seat as I agree it looks crap

• Like Like x 1
  14. A (redundant/retired/superseded model) tank bag makes a very handy rear seat bag. Strap the base to the seat, clip on/off

Do Not Sell My Personal Information