1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Scooters

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by dave slowley, May 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. my cousin is a fine rider and owner of many bikes including ducs etc but this is what does it for him now . Someone explain ? IMG-20200521-WA0003.jpg IMG-20200521-WA0002.jpg IMG-20200521-WA0003.jpg IMG-20200521-WA0002.jpg IMG-20200521-WA0000.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. He must have a great sense of humour and doesn't care what others think!

Not sure I could ride it though....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. the bloody thing does upward of 100 mph and is a 250 cc with 32 hp sooner him than me ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. If he designed it in his sleep and fabricated the metals / paintwork all by himself then fairplay to him.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sorry, that just looks c**p. Each to their own though :)

6. I like it but wouldn't buy one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. If he’s vertically challenged & struggles with women then fair play to him

8. Is this thread "strange scooters" or "strange, scooters" ? some people have trouble with comma's :D

9. The rucksack is a lovely touch, colour-coded too... #detailsmatter

10. Pub talk that, to get 100mph out of a Lambretta you need,
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. i'm sure your right . it would'nt do 30 with me on it......!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Theres no need...that looks fucking shit....looks like the previous name on the V5 was Chipperfields Circus...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Looking at it again, that rear suspension looks pretty trick, paintwork is not my thing but the airbrush quality looks fantastic.

14. Good for him. The trick is to do things that make you happy & I doubt very much that he is concerned about the Ducati forum opinion.

Its not my taste, though there are quite a few Ducatis that aren't at all to my taste either and I'd prefer that bike to a few of those. Besides its a harsh crowd here, if it was done in red half the comments would be praise!

15. its pretty cool, not my thing but you have got to admire the workmanship. i own a scoot, purely by chance rather than going to the effort to find one. its pretty cool too. in my workshop there are various bikes, my two, being the fugly and a rather tidy 848evo corse SE, a v,clean Suzuki SV, a nice bandit and a CRF. yet everybody that comes in walks past all those and go straight to the scoot and start reminiscing about the, good Ol days.

#15 finm, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information