1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter Arrived.

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Simon Smith, May 9, 2021.

1. After a couple months of trying to decide if I should buy it or not I finally decided to just go for it and got the streetfighter delivered yesterday. As I work abroad and can’t get home possibly for a few months yet I was unsure if I should buy it or not.

anyway was delivered yesterday and my mate put it away for me. It has the below already on

Xpel PPF
    Biketrac
    DP levers
    DP tail tidy
    DP dynamic indicators front and rear
    DP swingarm protector
    Evotech rad protection
    Single seat unit.

Also got at home to be fitted when ever I get home.

DP clutch protection
    DP generator protection
    DP instrument cover

F97A9DB3-CDCE-4923-9CE6-AC73D3CB6505.jpeg F94D6C83-8D57-4D34-A691-23DDAF9E16A6.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  2. nice mate, my personal view is that I like the little windshield thing they do, think it tidies up the back of the clocks without making it look silly. I also would be looking for some bar end mirrors just to clean up the top line of the handlebars, that was my plan when I was seriously looking at them.

3. I have the carbon cover. I don’t like the little screens. Bar end mirrors are on my list.

4. Needs a screen imo. Felt like it was trying to rip my head off. Neat little screen would do wonders imo.

5. Nah the little screens look crap.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Only screen I’ve seen to date that looks half decent Is the carbon and aluminum Rizoma one, but nowhere in the U.K I can find sells them.

2509B166-241A-4D75-8A41-C846789C7225.jpeg

7. I keep looking at the front mud guard. Looks cheap to me. If I was lucky enough to have one I think I'd spray it red. Bet you can't wait to get home and play with her

8. I’ve changed the front and rear huggers to carbon, think they look better personally.

• Like Like x 1

9. Yeah think I’ll be going down the carbon route also.
    As for getting home and riding it yeah I’m looking forward to it but my SP has arrived early so that may take the shine off the streetfighter a little.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information