1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter Front Screen

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Pappy, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Hi ordered a front screen from the dealer when I ordered the bike . They haven't seen one yet. Just wondering if anyone has got one fitted .

2. It’s a Streetfighter. It shouldn’t have a screen. If you wanted a screen you should have bought a Tuono! :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Which has
    No . Tryed the tuono great bike but I prefer the Ducati. Basically want the screen to keep the front of the clocks clean and I think it's a better look.

4. I have a lot of respect for Tuono but that was funny!

5. Get the bike tomorrow with a load of accessories except the screen. It’s on back order.

Screen looks good in the configurator. Fairly subtle. Note that you can have the carbon back for the clocks, or the screen but not both suggesting the screen comes with a new back for the clocks to which it attaches.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes it fits well with the rest of the bike . Have spoken with dealer yesterday he says the first shipment should arrive in August.

7. Hi - I brought my v4s home yesterday. And very interested in the screen. Would you mind sharing the part number? Thanks!

8. appreciate that you were more interested in looks but 600 miles in on all sorts of roads and don't really find wind blast is a problem

9. I'm at just under 1,000 miles. I did a lot of fast A roads and dual carriageways on Saturday, and I've found the wind blast does become tiring after a while. I'm hoping for just a little relief from the screen.

10. look froward to hearing how you rate it, cheers

11. I rode ~ 50mls yesterday, and to be honest, the wind buffeting didn't bother me too much. I'm 5'8" and live in Chicagoland which is generally windy/blustery. That being said, to get to fun places to ride from where I live, I have to ride into Wisconsin about an hour away, and freeway does get pretty tiring with the wind.

12. When you folks get your screens could you post up some pics, say from the side, front, behind?
    Thanks

13. Will do!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. only £85 for the Powerbronze version (cheap and cheerful i suppose) but he doesn't really see the need

15. That looks pants compared to the DP one.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mazin how much of a difference they can make, I got a tiiny one and really helps

91554529-C0A2-4F84-8BA0-BE7834740163.jpeg

17. If it looked like that I would fail to see the need too.

18. This is my experience too. I have fitted the taller Powerbronze screen in clear and it doesn't look too fugly. Does the job of helping with the wind blast really well...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information