1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter Gallery

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Post your pictures & videos here :cool::cool:

2. Give me a couple of weeks :eek:

3. Hoping to get some pics of my 848 up tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. My new 1098 S. I pick it up in the morning.:smile:.............
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can't tell you how happy i am.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 3
  5. That looks awesome. I would have red but the black SF does look the part.

Any changes from standard?

6. kentish,

That looks fantastic.

Bet you can't sleep :)

Maccaa

7. Looks like a SF848 in yellow behind, anyone on here?

8. What a great weekend to collect a new toy... Nice choice! Any plans of destination yet? There's a Ducati meet at Mickey's on BlueBell Hill Sunday mid-day if you were interested... NuttyNick posted a thread under ride-outs... I'm tempted, will decide tmw. Be a great run back along the coast... Maybe to Wesson's in Horam or Beachy Head/Seven Sisters...

9. Thanks guys. You can bet your life i'll be at the shop at 1 minute past 9 in the morning.:smile:

Count. That 848 is the Laguna Motorcycles demo. Had it out for the day on last Sat. I loved it.
    It pissed down in the afternoon. Didn't look quite so new when i took it back.:redface:

...........13 hours to go..............

10. Sounds a bit laid back... I'd be there before they open :rolleyes: make sure I was the first customer...

Glad it didn't take you too long to find the 'Fighter you were lookin' for.

11. Thanks mate.

The deal just dropped into place. Really couldn't find what i wanted s/h at the moment. They done a reasonable deal on a new one, so it had to be.

Probably head off across the marshes, down Hastings way, along the coast till i can't bear the traffic any longer and see where we go from there.

Don't think i'm around on Sunday. If the weathers ok should be off up to Snetterton. Well i've gotta get it run in.:biggrin:

Catch up with you soon i'm sure.

Dave

12. This is my 1098S. Had it almost 2 years now and just can't get enough of it.
    bike pics 002.jpg bike pics 004.jpg

bike pics 002.jpg

bike pics 004.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. took my for a little blast at castle coombe

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  14. 2012-06-16 13.17.21.jpg
    Just finished the final piece of the puzzle on my 848 carbon key guard. Always liked the Streetfighter S logos on the guard. So ordered the decal's from Ducati, cut of the 'S' and job done! Sweet :upyeah:

2012-06-16 13.17.21.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Hi Masi, that looks good. What brand of keyguard is that?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. Hi sagaris. Got that off eBay, RLA-Development. The Ducati Corse 3D domed decal also on eBay only a couple of quid for two

17. What helmet u sporting here Char? Looks great. (must say I always thought red but the SF in black really catches the eye..)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information