1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter V4 2021 Suspension Settings (none S Model)

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by rednev2005, Jul 21, 2021.

1. I’ve had my Streetfighter a few months now and starting to understand it better, plus getting to use it more. I’m not a small chap, but the bike feels too stiffly sprung.
    Before I get my tools out & completely ruin the bikes handling, has anyone tweaked the Showa suspension settings to suit the UK roads? My manual has suggested settings for road & track. It appears the bike is set to the recommended road settings. I wound the settings back & forth and back to where they were originally to determine the settings. I find this setting fairly stiff for some particular roads.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2. It is quite firm on bumpy roads. I backed mine off a bit but haven’t got a clue what I’m doing, if the sag is correct or what.
    I may take mine to someone who knows better than me !

3. Been through the manual and had a look at adjusting it myself. Softened the front and back by half a turn but not sure if I'm doing it right.

Does seem a little better on the road however.

4. If it is any consolation my V4S with the tricky Ohlins has been feeling very harsh straight out of the box and has had to be backed off a bit from stock settings and moved towards comfort by 3 bars on the dash for street and 2 for sport

Do Not Sell My Personal Information