1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter V4 And Panigale Interchangeable Bits

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Fraser, Sep 21, 2020.

1. morning guys. I am correct in assuming that stuff like the front wheel guard and the rear hugger are the same for both the V4 panigale and streetfighter aren't I? was highly recommended to these guys for carbon - very long waitlist but apparently good stuff. Winglets for around £300 instead of £1100 from DP!! https://www.ffcarbon.com/en/shop/Ducati/Streetfighter-V4/

2. Mine was a 2018 Panigale V4S FWIW. The Ducati Performance front and rear mudguards definitely fit. The swingarm crash slider definitely does not.

If you do go for aftermarket wings be very careful when removing the bolts. I had to remove my wings to fit crash sliders and ceramic coated rad surrounds. The bolts are held in with Loctite and the 4mm hex heads are cheese like. After rounding off a few I had to use an electric impact driver and a stud remover to get the bolts out.

IMG_0173.jpeg

#2 vectorzero, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. cheers. can vouch for the loctite and cheese bolts. must have used the same on the heel plates - knackered the bolts changing those over too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anyone able to check the bolt size for the wings? M5 x 16mm, 0.8 pitch??

5. expect i'm going to need a few once my new wings arrive so any info here would be good :upyeah:

6. It’s ordered the size in my post.

7. matter of interest who did you order them from? cheers

8. Just ordered stainless from Amazon. Fitted them last night.

9. I did the same on my heel plates. Never had the issue before on any other bike.

10. cheers just ordered pack 20, reckon going to need them with bunch of parts to fit :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looking for a carbon swing arm cover for SFV4. Are the swing arms the same for SF and Panigale ?

Any carbon suggestions, Fullsix and Ilmberger have Panigale versions at about £180:00.

#11 tricolore, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  12. I can vouch for the IImberger carbon. And consistently the same quality, Best I've seen so far. FullSix can be very hit and miss with both fit and finish. You will probably hear varied opinions on both. I've spent a countless amounts on both, But the IImberger wins hands down.

13. Rearsets/footpegs are slightly different between both models, So they are not compatible. Rear seat cowl/pod is the same, levers and filler cap also the same. Crankcase covers are different, as are the upper and lower rad guards. Also exhaust systems are not compatible either. Possibly just the mounting hardware is different. As the fixing placements are the same.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information