1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupidity + Vanity + Money =

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MossleyMonster, Dec 2, 2017.

1. She looks like Achmed, the dead terrorist. o_O

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. And, as usual with these people, she was beautiful before and has gone and ruined it.
    2B67E23C-2B40-455F-896C-869BBDED57D7.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. Needed help with whats inside her head not the outside

Just feel sorry for her

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. :thinkingface: Totally self inflicted, no sympathy at all tbh. :rolleyes:

5. What is up with the plastic surgeon that did that lot?! Maybe referral for mental health review would have been more relevant.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. The frightening thing is that she does actually now look like Angelina Jolie. Or rather Angelina Jolie would look more like her after an hour in the oven at 180degrees!:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Thought she was a corpse when I saw the first picture, like those crazy south American Catholics who keeps embalmed relatives "alive" as display objects.
    If she isn't a corpse she soon will be.

8. A pint of what your drinking please @BIG M :laughing:

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 20.04.15.png

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I've never thought Angelina Jolie particularly attractive. She looks angular and underweight. This woman, as JH says, was genuinely pretty before she went mental and destroyed herself. Severe mental health issues there which are likely to be terminal. Very sad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Obviously the consensus is that she's taken it too far, probably a long way back. She'll never stop though, it's an addiction, probably related to mental health issues. I agree, I think shell end paying the biggest price of all for her follies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. that's awful to see and actually pretty sad, but greedy people that do this type of work on people need something done to them....

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. And all facilitated by the internet, without which this twisted form of narcissism would have no outlet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I feel sorry for the cat....It looks miserable :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Tidy

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. That fella David A Stewart him that's half of that British music duo outfit eurythmics suffers from what he terms as 'Paradise Syndrome', caused him to have his appendix removed in a Bankok hospital. This new form of hypochondria is such titled because the patient believes that their life is so good something has to go wrong. So by removing random 'unused' organs eliminates the possibility of getting ill!
    Wonder if he uses his brain?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. The story isn’t exactly confirmed. It is believed there may be some prosthetics, makeup, photoshop going on. If it is true the surgeons need shooting. For anyone without sympathy for people struggling with mental health issues, I really hope you have more sympathy with people you know and meet and work with....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Best post so far :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Having serious mental health issues is not the same as "stupidity + vanity"; though the consequences of mental health problems might look like stupidity to casual onlookers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. When does "vanity" cross a border and become a "mental illness"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information