1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subscribing - Loop

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by IanR, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Im trying to pay my subscription but the web pages seem to loop between
    "Account Upgrades" and "Become a Ducati Forum Subscriber - > Click here to Subscribe"

2. I am a subscriber until the 17th Feb, just wanted to be ahead of the game. As someone who has worked in IT and technical support for over 20 years do you know how annoying it is to be told "No one else seems to have that problem"?!!! Perhaps I am the first to report it?

I've cleared the cookies and for good measure also logged in on a machine that I have never used before. It still loops back between the aforementioned pages.

3. I've no idea then. I'll ask someone that might have a clue.

PS apologies if you were offended by my comment having worked a life time in IT but you really are one of the exceptions to the rule on here. Most have no idea how to switch their PC's on and off :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. No offence taken, I just want to hand over my hard earned cash for what is IMHO a excellent resource. Incidentally I have tried in Firefox and Microsoft edge with the same result.

5. Could upgrade the search facility to "operational, barely usable" status?

6. Search works well enough if you have a clue what you're searching for and/or who posted something.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hi @IanR - I’m pretty sure as you are already a subscriber this is why you’re experiencing this error.

The software is unfortunately not smart enough to allow you to add a future subscription

• Like Like x 2
  8. Have you tried turning it off and then on again? That’s the usual expert advice I get from IT.....:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. @Rob....so wait until after 17th Feb?

@TT600, yes I rebooted the system.

#10 IanR, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  10. Unfortunately yes need to wait until after the 17th.

11. I was about to suggest that :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Fine, I'll wait till then :upyeah:

13. Ive managed to do a new subscription there

Do Not Sell My Personal Information