1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sun 7 April

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Apr 5, 2019.

1. I need to do about 400 miles this weekend, so plan on a full day run out Sunday and a pm ride down to Abergavenny tomorrow.

Anyone fancy Sunday? Or anything on worth riding to? Thinking I may head up to north wales and back.

2. Visit the ponderosa cafe! Well worth it, I'd join you but I'm working Paul.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have a fun ride Paul, cracking roads up that way, sadly I have a jolly down south to attend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Never been.

5. Could be a long day. Bit boring on my own but needs must...probably take the bridge north route back instead of mway

09D18952-3204-4F19-9ADD-E477BA978E2F.png

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'll be with you in spirit :punch:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Have the kids for the weekend otherwise I'd have been up for that, have a good ride. If you're passing by Ledbury give me a call and drop in for a cuppa. You have my mobile number I believe.

8. Try fit in the Mach loop, Rhug cafe for food, devils bridge, elan valley reservoirs and watch out for plod I would be out but still getting over my shoulder op,

Rich

#8 panigale66, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  9. I bit further on and you could have popped in for a brew!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I would have joined you but arranged to take missus out 5mins before i read ya post

11. Well if you havn’t jelled with your S1000R after that loop, you should probably sell it and buy something else!

12. It looks like a fun ride except for the motorway. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Consideration needed :confused:

14. How busy was the cafe?

15. That doesn't sound good :( The Ardennes will be the acid test.

16. Taller screen & bar risers have kind of offset each others benefit

Very vibe over distance, 85mph sustained is really all you can do, semi-active suspension is worse than normal suspension because you can't actually adjust it (WTF?!) apart from a little preload, and just seems like a 'busy' ride. Nothing relaxing seems possible. Suspect an s1000rr would make a better tool!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ah wish I seen this you could have ridden to Bromyard and joined in the bike ride around town and showed off yours to the crowds and then joined us to check out the cars

18. Car park was 3/4 full with spaces taken, couldn’t even get in the door if the cafe

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Sell it mate get the new s1000rr m

Or new r1.

20. Tis a popular cafe to go too & the right side bit is a chippy batch-bar. So that bikers can grab a bit of food without going into the main building.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information