1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sun 7th May Ride?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, May 2, 2017.

1. Wales and push to the coast if time allows.

Wife away for weekend so making most of it ;)

Sunday looks best for weather sir Sun it is!

#1 bradders, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
  2. Do you want to stop by at Hinckley and say hello on your way out?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Decided to go the other way, so heading over the border ;)

@Andy OC @cookster up for a run Sunday?

• Like Like x 1
  4. No worries. You also magically changed the day from the 6th to the 7th! Either that or I've got early onset dementia ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Although....I may go out for a run both days!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi Paul yes up for Sunday though might be a bit worse for wear as it's last rugby game of the season could get messy!!

7. Sure we can ease you in ;)

Simon is coming from Tetbury so not sure on final details yet...but think head to Aberystwyth via crossgates and that great Newtown road then loop back. You could even cut back at Crossgates if you don't have a day pass ;)

Be great to finally get a ride out together :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. yeah defo mate, il prob be on the gsxr as my mate want to borrow the 1198.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes sunday better day for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. @bradders @PeterT
    right then chaps whats the plan??
    peter where are you based??

11. Stratford upon avon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. How about meet Glos (tbd, maybe McDonald's junction 12m5 as can get fuel there too) for 0930 to leave 1000 then head Newent, Hereford, Crossgates stop (about 1 1/2hrs) Newtown, Aberystwyth stop (maybe same). Circle back.

That way, if only have half day pass can be back just afte lunch or like me be back late afternoon.

Assuming no one wants a real early one....

Ps following me means you will get lost!!
    @cookster @t3scn @PeterT @Andy OC

13. @bradders Visiting my folks in Upton-on Severn on Saturday and tempted to join you. Not sure I'll make it to Glos from Lardun for 10am though.

14. Meet part way? We'll be going via A44 out of Hereford way, you could cut across and meet us there ?

15. IMG_2209.PNG How about something like this? 300 miles. Too much?

16. Nice route, sorely tempted to join. What's the pace?

17. Going to be a long day if we do that route.

18. We can cut a corner out easy enough if it's too long. My wife is away so I have zero time constraints ;) I'll check out some other options tonight and come up with alternatives. Need to have time for the obligatory coffee stops :upyeah:

Pace will probably be brisk but not mental. Simon may be two up on multi. But anyone can ride at whatever they feel comfy: it's not about killing people with boredom or making them over ride :)

Crossgates is 2hrs by satnav for me. I do it in about 1 1/2 hrs.

19. ok mate ive got a free pass anyway so just deciding which bike to take, think the r1 could do with a run out instead of the gsxr.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anyone welcome ? Was gonna be out with brother buts he's bailed...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information