1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday 1st July North Wales

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Wooly46, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Me and my mate Tony are out early Sunday Morning if anyone fancies tagging along or meeting up along the way. I’ll be on my 998 and he’ll be on his 748r. We’re leaving Warrington around 7ish and heading to Bala, trawsfyndd, Barmouth, Betsy coed, Denbigh moor, Ruthin, home! That’s gotta be a good 200 miler! If you fancy it, drop me a message :upyeah:

2. Cheers for the heads up Terry

Yeah myself and my main ride buddy will be doing an almost similar route, however we wont be leaving Warrington till around 9.30-10 ish. Could always meet up somewhere. Our normal route is Mold, Ruthin, Bala, Barmouth for a dinner stop, back over Blaneau into Betws, then back home.

Stuart

• Like Like x 1
  3. We’ll probably get a bit of lunch in Barmouth too, probably see you down there. Any recommendations for lunch?

4. depends what you want pal. The chippy is one of the best around, or if you want a sit down with a shandy we usually go in the Last Inn. What time you think you'll land in Barmouth, we usually stop in Bala for a bit as well..

Stuart

5. :upyeah:
    I’ll pm you my number mate :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information