1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday 8 July

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Couple of options, I can get some tickets to NGRC racing at Pembrey so ride down thru wales, via Merthyr then onto the track (which is it far from M4). Leave Glos way about 9, be there for 1130 ish, couple hours watching in the sun then home.

Or, run to the coast somewhere, again meet about 9. Happy to go with suggestions: either west into Wales or south to West Bay or down the west coast a bit south or Weston.

Anyone?

2. Would defo have been in @bradders but I'll be in London dropping my bike off for transport to WDW

3. Im in mate, providing no parts arrive for the GT, if they do ill be working on that :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Now I saw this @bradders, gutted, unfortunately I'm heading north to Knockhill, let me know next time you decide to head down this way.
    Do you fancy heading north instead :bucktooth:

5. Not quite as far north as that...was there a couple of weeks ago

6. Sorry, not much response so I am going down to Pembrey by car to watch mates racing. Can maybe get you a ticket of you fancy coming down. (we'd meet you there!) lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information