1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Soco Cux Ducati Edition E-scooter

Discussion in 'eScooters, eBikes etc' started by 328isport, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Hi All,

Just incase anyone sees one of these in a Ducati dealer etc and is considering as a pit bike/runabout, I thought I'd offer to answer any questions.

I'm running one and have done approx 500 miles so far, so can answer any questions on a real world basis.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Have you got a sense of humour or will you get upset if people ask questions along the lines of " Have you seen the internet meme suggesting scooters are for men who like the feel of wind in their vaginas "
    Obviously these days its not just men who have vaginas and jolly good too I say.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. A review would be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’ve just bought one of these from Ducati Preston for £995 (non Ducati edition) I live a mile and a half from work so think it’s a no brainer at that money to see how it is for a short commute.

#4 Bo01691, Dec 16, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
  5. Review please :)

6. A resurrection shuffle.:)

7. I will when I’ve put a few miles on it! First impressions are good though. I’ve popped to the shops in our local town and grabbed a rucksack full of stuff, 30mph limits all the way. Cars were holding me up in town and I could abandon it by the front door of the shops so was quick getting home.

8. Last I heard these were illegal to use anywhere outside of private land and the penalty was six points and a fine for riding on the pavement/ roads Has that changed?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...mation-sheet-guidance-on-powered-transporters

9. The posted scooter is classed as a moped or a restricted 125.

The regs you posted cover powered cycles and the stand on scooters that you see youths on is my understanding.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Ah... I foolishly thought e scooter was an e scooter, when of course it was an e scooter -if you get what I mean. LOL

Electric Vespas, whatever next!

• Like Like x 1
  11. After 6 months of bombing about on this little ped I’m back to tell you it’s brill. The range isn’t anywhere near advertised but my weekly commute is 15 miles and it’ll do this comfortably on one charge and I can stay in power mode ‘3’
    It’s not too keen on hills but if the battery is above 60% you don’t loose too much speed. Below 20% and it drops a power mode and is even slower than normal.
    Well worth the money for my short commute, although don’t expect the cheap Chinese front tyre to offer much grip on a wet junction o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information