1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Superduperleggything

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by outintheopen, Oct 2, 2019.

• Like Like x 2
  1. No sign of a V4R gen 2 then. Heard they won’t be making one. Time will tell...

2. FC83D424-0C8D-488C-9DB3-9143F664846D.png Just tried the link and got this!
    Thought I’d clicked a link to the Norton websiteo_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. If it were norton, it would have said....We’’ be back soon! Please pay your £18,000 deposit for whichever product we dont have that you’re interested in to: account xxxxxxxxxx sort code:xxxxxxx please make sure you mark payment as Slush Fund’

#4 bradders, Oct 2, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like a bloke off to work in his jeans and a butty box strapped on the back rather than a ducati test rider on the ultimate v4 .

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Being tested in the Sahara as only the oil rich nations can afford it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. That’s breen sands ent it

8. I wonder why they have fogged his face out?

9. Is that the new v4 tool kit strapped on the back

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I think that's the new recyclable waitrose shopping bag

• Like Like x 1
  11. It’s not got the carbon frame or swingarm so not quite to the same spec as the other superleggera but wondered if they are updating the spec of the ‘R’ to make it carbon clad like they used to be and a little more exclusive. Although that would push it over the WSBK price limit so doesnt make sense either....

12. How do I become a test rider for Ducati?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Judging by that picture you have to be 4ft 9, have skinny legs, a barrel chest and a foggy face?

• Like Like x 1
  14. You just described Claire balding

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. If I'm paying 80 grand I want a bigger box than that for my sarnies/recall notices!

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information