1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Superpole Seat

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Toodumbtosmile, Jun 1, 2019.

• WTF WTF x 1
  1. That’s correct. Believe they only sold for £200 ish new.

2. Yep, my dealer give me decent discount and I bought a couple new for £160. :confused:

Wish I had bought more now. :mad:

They are a top addition for both raising you up, and saving your old knees, flattening the angle of the seat so you don't slide forward and for grippiness. :)

IMG_4694.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just don't get one of you're a short arse, I'm 5' 7" and sold mine on, it was a device of torture.

It pushes you forward and upward, great if you're a lofty 6'+ rotten if you're a midget. I went back to the DP foam seat which was a far better option for the vertically challenged . Problem is they look really tatty after a while and wear out (the DP foam seat not the Superpole).

Shame for me :sob: I really liked the raised pommel at the front and the material and detailing were excellent.

Just saying

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. +1 to what he said.

5. I’m tall, unlike lil finm :blush:

6. I can't remember if I am :thinkingface: But I find the seat comfy. :)

7. Yes v.tall without the stoop :eek:

8. Oi, stop taking the piss out of my hump. :mad:

[​IMG]

9. That brought back memories I didn't need bringing back :scream:

10. From the mirror this morning? :no_mouth:

11. Coffee? :no_mouth:

12. :no_mouth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Wow!! Was thinking of swapping my DP seat for a superpole one due to the reviews, and that the DP seat is worn....think I may just get the DP seat re-covered now!!

14. Got one on my 1098 and it's the best money I've spent. I'm 5'11" and it's perfect for me. 100% recommend for trackdays as it's super stable and grippy.
    Can't comment on the short arse thing. It's been a while since I was 5'6" :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. The price that seat was bid up to was absolutely ridiculous. Who on earth would pay that much for one? Crazy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Ooops, I disliked that when I meant to like it. :blush:

17. Ha ha, I thought that.... :)

How could anybody possibly dislike anything I write??

• Dislike Dislike x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information