1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supersport At Baker Beach In San Fran

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Faith, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Went to help my son get settled in to his new apartment in San Francisco last weekend. Baker Beach is right down the road from the Golden Gate Bridge. Walked past this Supersport on our way to the beach. There were plenty of other Ducati's to be seen around the city.
    We also went to dealership Munroe Motors(bikes lined up out front, my son is to the right checking out the bikes) where I got a Ducati sweatshirt and t-shirt(that's me in front of bridge looking like a tourist in my new apparel:cool:). Talked to the guys for quite a while as they also sell Husqvarnas. We had a lot to talk about.
    IMG_20180722_1428275.jpg IMG_20180721_1350460.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. You can’t be really American. You’re not 35 stones and sitting on a mobility scooter wearing an oxygen mask. ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I'll give you that it is a sad state of affairs for many Americans. It's tough trying to make healthy choices more often than not. My kids grew up with a different mindset and do much better than us. It's always a work in progress for Paul and I.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking fab Mrs :upyeah::)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Creep!!! you fancy her son. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anybody that can balance a bridge on their head is fine by me;):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Well....... :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Everything is big in America even the........ Sharks:worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1