1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superveloce 800

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Hughdg, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Hopefully going to have another look at MV F4 RC on Sat to see if it looks as good as it first did but have since seen this as well. Very tempting.
    d6d2bfb8a38f4f4b4332990213f8af8f.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Gorgeous

3. £25k though mate, that's really really really salty! and for something that is special but not like a Serie Oro for example...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Salt would be the last thing that MV would want to touch.

5. Yup at that price you would expect than a pretty dragster.

6. Much prefer the F4 RC over the Superveloce, I think it has the potential to look dated pretty quickly...

7. Thought they’re all sold - SuperVeloce not Oro

8. Quite possibly, only 350 worldwide and started taking orders around a month ago.

9. Only 300 to be built and all build spaces have been allocated to orders at the factory, an order can be placed but it will need people to drop out for whatever reason so you can move up the queue. Production/building is scheduled to start March 2020 and deposit req. is£6600. Still sounds preferable to V4 Norton which was on my list until recent developments.
    Going to look at F4 RC again on Sat and decide which way to go or step back and keep looking.
    What to do?

• Like Like x 1
  10. For this money I'd be hunting for a Paton S1 Strada... or an SP2.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What a cracking looking machine:upyeah:

12. That's the whole problem, so many choices.o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. And a proven race winner. The Paton has acquited itself impeccably on the roads, with Bonetti, Dunlop, Costello, Thompson and many others putting in excellent performances and gathering silverware like crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. And the music from that exhaust system,one of the best ever sound tracks available to mankind:):upyeah:

15. F4 RC if it was my money .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information