1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Guru.....

Discussion in 'Suspension help' started by TonyC, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Evening,
    Anyone know of a “suspension guru” in the Buckingham/Aylesbury/Oxford area?

cheers

2. People like what Dave Woods does

3. I don't.
    Nor does @brettski

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. @TonyC not your specified area but not so far away. There is a guy I have used in Stevenage , been on 2 bikes and a massive improvement each time. Would you like his details?

5. Rpm in Northampton might be a shout

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  6. I would like the Stevenage guys details, only 5 miles away!

7. @aceofhearts www.fasterbikes.com Not a flashy place by any means, quite basic really but they did a great job for me on two occasions. They asked about my riding style, what I felt were the issues prior to taking it in and then what I wanted it to be like.
    From memory it was about £60 for each bike and in each case the improvement was huge. What bike are you thinking of taking there ?

8. Probably my new 748 and maybe my trackday CBR400. The 748 is on standard showa suspension and I would like to just get it looked over before I start using it next summer.

9. interesting. Why’s that?
    Was thinking of taking my 1299 for a remap.

10. Long long story but i won't ever go back despite them being far closer to me than others.

11. If you are in Buckinghamshire you cant be too far from Geoff Baines at Silverstone. Lots of members on here speak very highly of him and I cant recall any negative comments ever. I dont know if he does suspension work but got to be worth checking.

12. Mines long story to but won’t go back either and only 10 mins away

Do Not Sell My Personal Information