1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Sag From Factory For Riders Weight.

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by jose, Jan 3, 2020.

1. What rider weight is the factory setting for the Hyper 950sp.
    My weight with full gear is approximately 210 pounds. Do I need to adjust preload for my weight , or is it good with factory setting?
    If possible, I would like to lower or soften suspension a little more for a better foot plant at stops without sacrificing performance.

Any ideas from those who have adjusted suspension sag. I use it mostly for commuting.

2. Unfortunately Ducatis suspension set ups from the factory don't always work for anyone by the look of it, but I thoroughly recommend the information that Dave Moss Tuning has on his website. The video tutorials for setting up the suspension on any bike, not just Ducati's is excellent. It teaches you to come to your own set up by learning how to set the right spring pre-load, rebound damping and compression damping for you and your bike. I have set my 1199 Panigale up using the info on the premium videos, but there are lots of free videos to get a taste of what he does and how he does it for suspension.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information