1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Suspension Set Up

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Gp80, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Anyone had there suspension set up to suit there weight etc ?
    A local place to me is doing a Black Friday deal of only £25 for a suspension setup and seems too good not to take advantage of,
    Is there enough adjustment in the original equipment to improve it, I only use the bike on the road

• Like Like x 1
  2. Forgive me but I am unfamiliar with the stock suspension on the 959 but a personalised suspension set up by a competent technician should improve the quality of your ride. There is a measurable difference between the quality of Sachs and Ohlins but in either case, £25 sounds a bargain. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had my 899 set up by TW suspension in Preston, best £40 I’ve ever spent. For £25 an absolute bargain.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would advise getting mct to modify the rear shock it makes a big improvement

Setting I use on road is

Front comp -4.75 turns
    Front reb -4.5 turns
    Pre +5 turns

Rear comp -1.25 turns
    Rear reb -12 clicks

5. Ive had bikes set up in the past and set up a few and the 959 for me needed a few goes especially the shock. So id say get the basic setup and bike matched front to rear then ride and make adjustments to get it dialed in.
    Ive got my 959 setup pretty good and tyres wear well on road and track so can be done.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information