1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension Setup

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by King NP, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Just got the suspension set up by MD racing over the weekend, what a difference! whoever played with the previous setting really messed it up :weary:
    usually I try get this done on my 'new' bikes within the first few weeks ... money well spent.

2. They set up the ohlins on my 848 and it became a different bike. My bike is in next week for a consultation....

3. Different bike means you have positive or negative experience? I read a few bad reviews about this guys but I am very happy with the outcome, thinking about the swap the rear suspension to Ohlins as they recommended.

4. Sorry, I perhaps wasn't clear. Different bike, as in much better. That is why my new bike will be going to them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I found it impossible to make any significant improvements to the stock suspension without changing parts

What did you have done?

6. Indeed - what did they do?

7. Nothing yet. It was raining, so I cancelled and have been too busy to reschedule. I figure I have plenty of time over winter!...

8. Have read a couple of bad things, but then tjose peolple also moan about a demo bike having a rusty chain....Mike's a great guy who goes out of his way to help and knows ducatis and suspension well

Do Not Sell My Personal Information